Re: [XHR] Event firing order. XMLHttpRequestUpload then XMLHttpRequest or reverse

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com> wrote:
> In the spec, we have three "cancel"s
> - cancel an instance of fetch algorithm
> - cancel network activity

These are the same. Attempted to clarify.

> - cancel a request

This is the end user terminate, correct?

> The spec says "Cancel a request" is an abort error which fires events in
> XHR-XHRUpload order, but abort() fires events in XHR-XHRUpload order. It was
> confusing so I filed this bug. First and at least, I'd like to make this
> clear.
>
> What does "cancel a request" correspond to?
>
> Re: loadstart, I don't have strong opinion, too.

I aligned abort() with end user abort now. Would you like to be
acknowledged as "Takeshi Yoshino"? If you can give me your name in
kanji I can include that too. See e.g.
http://encoding.spec.whatwg.org/#acknowledgments for some examples.

See http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ for the updated text. And
https://github.com/whatwg/xhr/commits for an overview of the changes.