Re: Extending createObjectUrl to MediaStream?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> One need I can see is when you want to display the video in another
> window. Let's say you want to have the video in a popout window -
> something I think we should definitely support - handing that window the
> URL (using postMessage) for use by its video element is a very
> convenient way to support this use-case. This works in Chrome today.

Assuming the main window opened the popout window, and both pages have the
same origin, this can be done without createObjectURL or any new features,
because the main window has access to the DOM of the popout window (and
vice versa).

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*