Re: [webcomponents]: Changing names of custom element callbacks

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> The only thing peeps asked for consistently was the knowledge of when
> the in-a-document state changes. I haven't heard any other requests
> for callbacks.

I'm having a hard time following how we're designing this thing. Are
we just following whatever people happen to be asking for or are we
actually trying to expose the functionality browsers use to implement
elements, so pages have the same amount of power (minus the powers we
do not wish to grant, such as synchronous creation)?

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/