Re: [widgetsapi] reference to WebIDL

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013, Marcos Caceres wrote:

>> On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Yves Lafon wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, that would be helpful (hence the report), thanks.
>>
>> Done. Spec now sez:
>> "Implementations that use ECMAScript to implement the APIs defined in this specification must implement them in a manner consistent with the ECMAScript Bindings defined in the Web IDL specification [WebIDL], as this specification uses that specification and terminology."
>>

> Whoops. Seems I misunderstood. The spec actually now says:
> "The IDL blocks in this specification are conforming IDL fragments as defined by the WebIDL specification."

Thanks, indeed the CR->PR transition was made with a test suite that was
linked to this WebIDL reference, and not the other one.

That said, if you have tests and better, a report for a stricter
conformance to WebIDL, it would be good to highlight them.
Cheers,

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves