Re: [screen-orientation] Comments from Marcos

On Friday, 26 July 2013 at 12:09, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> FYI, Marcos provided some comments on the latest Screen Orientation API
> ED in <https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/7>.
>
> Marcos - thanks for this.
No probs :)
> Is your expectation that followups on your
> review are made in GH or WebApps' list? (My preference is the list,
> unless there is some specific `Web Architecture` / TAG issue.)

The feedback will happen on this list, but first I was going to move everything to a document on GH. Alex said he might also provide some feedback (potentially also other TAG members!). I'm coordinating with Mounir a bit on the review and updating the spec.

Once we have the text ready, the TAG will send it to public-webapps for discussion. Will take a few more days as about 1/3 of the TAG is at a TC39 meeting.

--
Marcos Caceres