Re: Polished FileSystem API proposal

On 15/07/13 23:26, Kinuko Yasuda wrote:
> OTOH one limitation I could think of in not having JS object is it'll
> disallow a possible future API expansion for sending a 'Directory'
> object to another app by postMessage.  (It's another popular request we
> get in Chrome)

Isn't a Directory object just a path? I mean, would you send the list of
files and their content or just the path to the directory? If you
literally want to pass the Directory object, I am not sure how passing
the path is different except that you would have to know if this is
temporary or permanent storage.

--
Mounir