RE: [PE] Interop Status Update

It may depend on the interpretation of the #1 condition of the CR exit
criteria:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-progress-events-20110922/#crec

Regarding the bugs filed with Blink, I've discussed with Kentaro Hara and
Christophe Dumez about the possible timeline of the relevant patches. I
thought things seemed to be optimistic
(https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/47SxtdMBKc
s), but the answer was it may be fixed by the end of this year as a few V8
APIs need to be added.

With the current interop status and the implementation feedback, I would
like to propose a CfC to publish PR at least. WDYT?

Jungkee