Re: Notes from a component model pow-wow

A neat side effect of not rendering the host element (whether by "display:
transparent", or implicitly) is that encapsulated styling of a component
becomes trivial. I.e., one may want a component be isolated (i.e., not be
able to access the main document by default, and vice versa), but still
style the host element somehow. At the moment this requires 2 style-sheets:
one to style the host element, and one to style the contents of the
component. If the host element doesn't get a render box, only the latter
remains, which is easy to encapsulate by putting a <style [scoped]> inside
the component tree.

- Roland