Re: [EventSource] Question on event type

That would seem to be the obvious way to access it, but does not seem to be
working for current implementations of eventsource. That's why I was unsure
of how to access it. I guess there are some other issues at hand here. I
need to figure out what they are first, and will start another thread for
that.

It would very helpful if the spec was clearer on how to access the event
type. I don't see this anywhere in the referenced DOM Events spec or HTML5
(or the "living standard" version).

Thanks,
Bryan