Re: Reference to the HTML specification

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:47:53 +0200, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> Several documents in the WebApps Working Group are linking to HTML, more
> specifically to the WHATWG HTML specification. An example of those is
> Progress Events. This is done for no reason than political as far as I
> can tell.

They used to link to both, but that changed because I changed publishing
tools.

Now you want us to link solely to the W3C version I thought of a problem.
The dependency chain for WHATWG HTML becomes WHATWG HTML -> XMLHttpRequest
-> W3C HTML. That makes little sense I think.

Can we change it back to linking to both the W3C and WHATWG version?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/