Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Web Storage; deadline August 17

Art,

We support the LCWD publication. WebStorage is a key dependency on the
widgets specs and with commercial products already deployed which depend
upon it (various implementations eg per BONDI and WAC, with many more coming
very soon) it is important to finalize this spec.

Bryan Sullivan | AT&T