Re: publish new WD of DOM Core; deadline August 10

> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:06:58 +0200, Adrian Bateman
> <adrianba@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> The name was changed. We weren't terribly keen on the change. It is now
>> causing problems. I've had multiple people contact me confused about
>> this. We should fix the problem.
>
> Alright, how about "DOM4"?
I suspect it is the inclusion of the word "core" that causes the
confusion, not the lack of a version number.  If you google "dom core"
you get lots of hits for various old Level 2 and Level 3 specs.  Given
how much this spec removes from level 2 and level 3, it seem strange to
give it a version number in the same series...

How about "WebDOM" instead?

     David