fyi: NoScript to impl Strict Transport Security (STS) spec

NoScript is a security-oriented Firefox extension...

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:40:33 +0200
From:    Giorgio Maone <g.maone@informaction.com>
To:      =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
cc:      W3C HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, whatwg@whatwg.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] fyi: Strict Transport Security specification

Hi,

fwiw, NoScript 1.9.8.9 (next stable release, to be published during the
incoming week), will support STS according to the current specification.

I had heard just yesterday from a leader Asian e-commerce player who
wants to deploy it as soon as possible (even in the beginning of October).
I'm chatting with their security staff right now, and they're enthusiast
of this development (especially of WebKit support).

Cheers
- --
Giorgio Maone
http://hackademix.net