Re: HTML extension for system idle detection.

On Sep 17, 2009, at 23:13 , Jeremy Orlow wrote:
> I think there is some merit to Jonas and Frederick's comments.  We
> are leaking more information (but not a lot more) about a users
> habits than we did before.  I haven't responded to them yet because
> I don't have a good answer.  :-)

I think that the answer is to put the user in control of what
information can be sent back to a third party. That's why I suggested
DAP, in essence the problem is similar (if milder) to using the camera
or accessing the file system.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/