From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@berjon.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:43 PM
To: Frederick Hirsch
Cc: Marcin Hanclik; public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: [WARP] Last Call comments (1)

On Sep 10, 2009, at 15:00 , Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> Is the fundamental difference of feature and access the following:
>
> feature - API set expected to be possibly used
> access - network resource to be accessed.

Exactly. I think that part of the confusion stems from the different
uses of URIs. For features they're just identifiers, for access
they're locators (or partial patterns on locators).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.