RE: [WARP] Last Call comments (1)

Hi Robin,

I understand the 80/20 principle.
It is about quality.
I am however not sure that publication of the spec as is will result in the companies listed below to adjust to the "correct" meaning.

>>BONDI has <network-access> which is different
It was done, because there was no <access> when BONDI discussed this.
And actually in BONDI no-one seems to be against the proposals of making the design more robust based on <feature>.
My proposal is not about syntax, but about semantics that is missing in WARP.

Thanks,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646