Re: WebIDL roadmap?

Hey Cam,

On Sep 17, 2009, at 01:56 , Cameron McCormack wrote:
> I’m open to suggestions on how to proceed.  Splitting the spec into
> parallel 1.0 and 1.1 versions could be done, but not without a little
> effort.

Based on what you've said I'd figure that the best might be to move it
to LC soon, as planned, and if it gets stuck there and starts delaying
too many other specs we can do the split thing. One advantage of
having been to LC is that we'll have a very good view of where the
issues really are.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/