From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:49 AM
To: public-webapps; Marcin Hanclik
Subject: Re: [A&E] LC deadline: request to prolong LC period

All,

On Sep 15, 2009, at 5:35 PM, ext Marcin Hanclik wrote:

> Herewith I would like to ask for extending the LC period for A&E
> LCWD by 1 week.
> I have just provided some comments and have a feeling that I could
> provide more, specifically related to ViewModes and WebStorage.

As with all of WebApps' specs, regardless of their "maturity
level" [1], comments are welcome at any time.

Regarding the 18-Aug-2009, Widgets A&E LCWD -> to address the
substantive comments already submitted, the next publication will be
another Working Draft (possibly a LCWD); that document is not yet
ready to advance to Candidate. Consequently, everyone can and should
continue to submit comments about the A&E spec (nka Widget Interface
[2]) but this LCWD's comment period will not be extended.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#maturity-levels
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.