Re: CfC: to publish a new WD of the DOM3 Events spec; deadline Sep 4

On Aug 28, 2009, at 17:28 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new WD of the DOM 3
> Events spec:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html
>
> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
> encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline
> for comments is Sep 4.

We very much support pushing a new WD out, and thank Doug for taking
over this difficult yet essential specification — the editors' list
reads like a war monument... let's hope he can take it all the way to
Rec!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/