RE: [Window/View Modes] Naming + Feature vs. Query: suggested changes

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for your comments.

>>Can we just call it "view-mode"?
>>Again, just "viewMode"
Actually I was thinking about it and got stick to the widget environment with view modes due to the following:
if the spec would be generic for "any" view modes, then "view-mode" and "viewMode" would be ok. But since we remain in the context of widgets (family and title of the spec) I kept the "widget" prefix. If someone in future would use similar mechanisms with e.g. "application", she/he would use "application-view-mode" etc.

To clarify your position finally:
should this:

> interface WidgetViewModeChangeEvent : Event {
>  readonly attribute DOMString widgetViewMode;
> };

be changed to

> interface ViewModeChangeEvent : Event {
>  readonly attribute DOMString viewMode;
> };

(it is about the name of the interface) ??

Do we care about "non-widgets" using view modes?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646