Re: Access control and cross-origin redirect question

I change my opinion. In the access control spec, I now see:

5.1 Simple Cross-Origin Request, Actual Request, and Redirects
resource indicates whether or not to share the response.
If the resource has been relocated, it indicates whether to share its new URL.

So I think in the case I asked about, the answer would be that the
redirect should not be followed and it should be a security error.
Please let me know if this interpretation is wrong.

- a