Re: AW: Re: [BONDI Architecture & Security] [widgets] new digsig draft

I think the draft provides enough assurance for the intended level of
use. If you want higher levels of assurance more will be required, but
I don't believe we have a requirement here for that.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia