Re: [BONDI Architecture & Security] [widgets] new digsig draft

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Paddy Byers <paddy@aplix.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Agreed. Can we say "were signed with the same certificate" instead?
>
> I understood that Webapps had agreed to add a signature profile that
> designates a particular signature as the author signature - and where this
> is present it is possible to come up with appropriate precise wording as to
> whether or not two packages originate from the same author.

Well, that's basically what we have, but Rainer seems to imply that it
is impossible to do this. I think we get as close as we technically
can to achieving that goal. However, if that current solution is
inadequate, then please send us suggestions.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au