Re: Selectors API

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:49:17 +0100, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
>> Just as a point of record, I believe browser implementors were split
>> on the issue (e.g. I think in Gecko live performance would be as good,
>> if not better in many cases, as non-live performance.  I said so at
>> the time as well).
>
> Interesting. I recall only hearing back from WebKit and Opera at the
> time I made the initial decision.

I recall that feedback as well, but assumed that this was the usual
issue of some implementor feedback winning out when implementor feedback
conflicted.  I'd be interested in finding out how I can make sure you
actually see my future feedback; apparently there is a procedure other
than posting in the relevant thread on the relevant mailing list for
sending it in?

If you need a refresher on my comments on the matter, see:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2007Mar/0066.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2007Apr/0009.html

-Boris