Agenda Re: DOM3 Events call today/tonight

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:46:22 +0100, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Charles McCathieNevile
> <chaals@opera.com> wrote:

>> The call is booked:
>> Telephone: +1.617.761.6200  meeting code 3663 (DOM3).
>> Pacific time: 11.30am - 1pm
>> Boston time: 2.30pm - 4pm
>> UTC: 1930Z - 2100Z
>> CET: 2030 - 2200

> It might be worth discussing the load event;
> http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/events.html#event-load
>
> Seems that it is "specified" to fire on Document or Element (instead
> of window).

So that is the agenda. IRC channel #webapps (so we don't overrun the
minutes of the widget meeting), if it is just Garrett amd me it will be a
very short meeting (since I have no opinion on this particular question).

cheers

Chaals