Re: Call for Consensus - Selectors API to Candidate Rec

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:26:16 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:
> Charles McCathieNevile:
>> If anyone objects to this approach (which saves some administrative
>> work and some time), please speak up...
>
> Web IDL is still a WD.  At some point before Rec, I guess selectors-api
> would need to block on Web IDL progressing.  What point should that be?

PR? There does not actually seem to be a requirement in the W3C Process
document that e.g. a Recommendation cannot normatively reference a Working
Draft by the way... (Not that it would be a very good situation to be in.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/