Re: [XHR2] Progress events during synchronous requests

I am sure a developer would like to make use of a consistent API. This would simplify application logic modification: using XHR1 a code would need to be written differently when executing synch/asynch calls.

Also, dispatching only "checkpoints" events would probably be sufficient for that matter.

Sergey Ilinsky/