Re: [widgets] Comments on the 22-Dec-2008 LCWD of the Widgets 1.0: P&C spec

Marcos,

On Feb 3, 2009, at 9:15 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
> The spec now reads:
>
> [[
> "A user agent is a user agent that attempts to implement this
> specification.
>
> Note: The user agent described in this specification does not denote a
> "widget user agent" at large: that is, a user agent that implements
> all the specifications, and dependencies, defined in the Widgets 1.0:
> Family of Specifications. The user agent described is this
> specification is only concered with how to processes zip archives and
> configuration documents."
> ]]

I would change is "that is, a user agent" to "that is, a widget user
agent".

> Understood. Can you please check that sections 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
> are all OK?

Re 3.2, 2nd paragraph - one change I suggest is to add a reference to
ITS specification e.g. "ITS specification [SOME_REF]".

Otherwise, looks OK to me.

-Regards, Art Barstow