Re: Seeking implementation status of XBL2

Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The W3C's XBL2 Candidate spec [1] was published almost two years ago.
> Since then, there has been some implementation activity reported (e.g.
> [2],[3]) but nothing recently.
>
> Does anyone have XBL2 implementation status they can share with us?

I don't yet have any status, however I expect to start working on an
implementation of XBL2 for firefox in a matter of weeks. It's my main
project once we have Firefox 3.1 out the door. However it will take a
while to implement of course, so not sure how rapidly feedback will come in.

/ Jonas