Re: [widgets] Getting synch'ed up on Widgets Digital Signatures

we need explicit schema support (in Signature 1.1) for explicit OCSP
be enough. Perhaps this does not need to be required must in the
widgets spec, depends on requirements.

Mark, I believe you mentioned you have additional thoughts on these
requirements.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia