Re: [widgets] Renaming "thumbnail" to "screenshot"

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:27:47 +0100, Marcos Caceres
<marcosscaceres@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to rename "thumbnail" to "screenshot" in the packaging
> spec. As the thumbnail "graphically represents the widget in a running
> state" it makes more sense to call it a screenshot.

I don't think so - a screenshot is generally a static image while a
thumbnail is just a small representative image. I don't think that any
improvement in semantics justifies changing the spec for this.

cheers

Chaals