Re: Copyright license for ElementTraversal Java interface

Hi, Cameron-

My opinion is that the editor of the Element Traversal spec simply
didn't know what he was doing (no offense).

I would suggest that a separate file be made with the appropriate Java
interface file, with the appropriate license, and that it be linked from
an errata (and later a second edition).

Would this work for you, and for the rest of the WebApps WG?

Regards-
-Doug