Re: Some comments on Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration

Hi David,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:33 AM, David Håsäther <hasather@gmail.com> wrote:

> * Dominique Hazael-Massieux @2008-09-16 11:20:
>
>>  * the relax NG schema doesn't include a definition for the <update> and
>> <requires> elements; it doesn't include the declaration of the mode
>> attribute on the root element, of the img attribute on the <author>
>> element, of the width, height and alt attribute on the <icon> element,
>> of the files attribute on the <access> element
>
> This should hopefully be up to date: http://hasather.net/widgets/widgets.rnc

Thanks for updating the schema. I've included into the spec. I'm going
to be working on the spec over the next three weeks in an effort to
get it to LC. I'll let you know once I've finished changing all the
parts that impact the schema.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--