RE: [xmlhttprequest2] timeout and JSON

Thanks Jonas. I realize XHR2 is not a priority compared on XHR1. Nonetheless, the later it gets the less likelihood of making small tweaks in the timeout for IE8. In that case we can still have the discussion at the groups convenience and I'll revisit the issue of complying to the eventual publicly standardized spec on this for the next release of IE.