Re: [XHR] Some comments on "charset" in the Content-Type header

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>>
>> It's intended in part to be a way to keep all our law-abiding
>> citizen readers in the general public informed about what progress
>> if any the group is making on the spec.
>
> But if the information is months out of date, is it useful?  Seems to me
> that it would be better to just make the editor's draft public and be done
> with it.

Exactly. Though I still see a place of /TR/ docs in the WD phase. But
we definitely need something like:

* THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT OF DATE   *
*    -=aways check the latest editor's draft =-     *

(1337 ASCII art optional :P )

Anyway...
--
Marcos Caceres