Re: [selectors-api] Investigating NSResolver Alternatives

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> The way I see it, all current impls should throw something if more
>> than one arg is passed
>
> Which exception should be thrown? Is this something I should define in
> this spec, or is it something for WebIDL or some other spec to deal with?

The developers implementing this in Opera has given me feedback saying
that this shouldn't throw an exception because JS allows additional
arguments to be passed to any method, including other DOM APIs, like
getElementById(), etc.  Is there a good reason why this should behave
differently?

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/