Re: Fwd: File Upload Status ?

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/8/08, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>>  > Garrett Smith wrote:
>

> Are there any other implementations working on File Upload? Changing
> the WD to match what FF does would be a good idea. This includes:

Webkit Nightly has FileList, but no methods to get the data.

We can see that by inspecting the file input element on any page by
R-Click "Inspect Element" to launch the Webkit "Web Inspector". The
example page:
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/ape/example/form/Form.html

If Maciej or D Hyatt are available, it would be very helpful to get
your feedback at this time.

I'd really like to hear from any implementations.

> File:
>  Changed methods/method names
> FileDialog:
>  remove altogether

Unless there a way to implement FileDialog while considering the DoS
attack Jonas posted up. Is this possible?

Garrett