Re: [access-control] Update

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:27:30 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> Actually, that was not my recollection of what we agreed on. Using the
> "double GET" proposal is incompatible with preflight-less POST, which
> meant that we couldn't get IE compat. So given a commitment from
> microsoft to use the AC syntax, we said that that tipped the advantage
> enough in favor of the "api flag" proposal.
>
> At least that was my understanding.

Well, there's no such commitment and Maciej is right that we didn't make
any new resolutions after we resolved to go for double GET. (We decided
that we're willing to change on the condition a commitment was made.)

If there's no new information soonish I'll spec out the double GET version.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>