Re: Draft minutes 2004 Jun 01 and 2004 Jun 02

Leigh,
Fantastic minutes.

Here are a couple of minor corrections in the minutes from the second day.

I am quoted as saying:

------------
Jon Ferraiolo: A clarification. The Vodaphone thing is locked; they do not
want the W3C to take it over; they want it taken over by a standards
organization going forward. There is no imperative on the W3C to do a
profile. But a following Spring2005 thing could take on low-hanging fruit.
------------

In this quote, various words are missing.

Regarding: "There is no imperative on the W3C to do a profile", I believe
the words "within six months" need to be added to the end of that sentence

In the last sentence, I think some words are missing. Here is a suggested
replacement (suggested new words are indented):

But a following Spring2005
   or Fall2005
thing
   is something the W3C