Re: specification of "legacy" key events

On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:41:10 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:

> We originally had the Firefox-like model and deliberately switched to
> the IE-like model to cater to use cases like this and because we believe
> it is more Web compatible.
>  As such, I would strongly argue for the IE/Safari model instead of the
> Firefox/Opera model.

OK, thanks. Nothing is more convincing than use cases so of course I now
entirely agree that the spec should follow IE and Safari :)

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core QA JavaScript tester, Opera Software