From: public-webapi-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapi-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Emmons
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:51 AM
To: public-webapi@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, DOM3 Events telcon, 7 May 2008

Hello WebAPI WG-

This is a reminder that there will have a DOM 3 Events telcon today. While Doug is away I will be chairing.

The regular time is Wednesdays, 19:30-21:00 UTC. See the DOM3 Events wiki page for timezones adjustments. [1]

The tentative agenda can be found on the Wiki. [2]

Regards,

Andrew

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Day_and_Time

[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/7_May_2008