Seeking XDR versus AC4CSR+XHR2 follow-ups by Microsoft [Was: Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

Sunava,

Several of the active contributors of the AC spec and XHR{2} specs
have now asked you and your colleagues for follow-ups before a voice
conference.

Would you folks please follow the four UIRs Anne listed below and
provide feedback as requested?

-Regards, Art Barstow