What is Microsoft's intent with XDR vis-à-vis W3C? [Was: Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

[[ My apologies for the late response to this thread (I was OOO last
week). ]]

Sunava, All,

Would you please elaborate on Microsoft's intent with XDR with regard
to W3C? For example is it being proposed as a new (Rec-track) spec
for the Web API WG; is it a counter proposal for the WAF WG's AC4CSR
spec; something else?

Regards, Art Barstow
---