Re: [svg-developers] Re: SVGt1.2: Text Box

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:

> which is simple to understand does not provide anything similar to:
> html form: action or method, which aywk do not require script.
>  and it is in this sense that I feel the SVGt1.2 spec is not acceptable.

Wasn't the design philosophy of SVG the XML one, i.e. you mix namespaces
to get non-graphical features.  I'm not sure if XFORMS is concrete
enough, but otherwise one would use actual HTML forms.

Cross posted, so may fail or be delayed on some of the CCs.

--
David Woolley