Re: [selectors-api] Why no querySelector(All) on DocumentFragments?

Ian Hickson wrote:
> Webkit is correct. The Selectors spec defines :root as:
>
>    "The :root pseudo-class represents an element that is the root of the
>    document."

OK.  It wasn't obvious to me whether that was because people hadn't considered
matching against disconnected subtrees or whether they'd considered it and
rejected it.  I should note that it's not obvious what document "the document"
is here, by the way...

None of which much affects my initial question about DocumentFragment.

-Boris