Re: Selectors API: Multiple elements with the same ID

* Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>Yes, they are prolly slightly different (although I haven't actually seen
>any documentation on how getElementById exactly works). Do you have any
>proposed text? Or should we wait until it's clear how getElementById
>really works?

Well, something like:

  Note: .foo("#id") is not equivalent to document.getElementById('id')
  if multiple elements have the same ID. This method returns the first
  element in document order with the given ID, while getElementById's
  behavior is undefined in this case.