Re: Progress event spec

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> So I would hope that the spec says that not only is this implementation
> defined but may differ depending on the actual network connection in
> use....

I haven't actually looked at the spec, but, I would recommend something
along the lines of:

   MUST fire at zero bytes
   MUST fire again at the end, even if that is zero bytes
   SHOULD fire at least once every 500ms in between the above two events,
   unless no progress has been made in that time.
   SHOULD NOT fire more than once every 10ms.