Re: ISSUE-101: Network errors for sync requests

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:51:30 +0100, Mike Wilson <mikewse@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> But a script checking response status or content will have the correct
> exception thrown at inspection time. See example below, where a network
> error would cause a deferred exception to be thrown at the test for
> "this.status == 200".
> [...]

I don't think this is possible given current implementations and deployed
content. I would've liked for async and sync to be more the same, but then
more that send() doesn't throw an exception as it does now...