Re: ISSUE-118: Cancel / bubble Arg definitions

I have clarified in a new Editor's draft to be published tonight (if I can
retrieve my ssh keys from a disk failure - otherwise probably tomorrow so
I can get new ones) that the events follow the normal pattern for DOM 3
events (assuming I wrote the right stuff this time;) ).

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha