Re: XMLHttpRequest test suite suggestion

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:01:42 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:
> I don't see what's unclear here. When [[Construct]] is called, that is
> the result of evaluating a "new" expression. The expression is part of
> one ECMAScript program. Each ECMAScript program has one global object
> associated to it. What could you call the "caller" of a [[Construct]]
> method where it would be unclear what the caller's global object is?

In that case this proposal doesn't actually match what's being done by IE.
Internet Explorer does what's noted in my other e-mail. It resolves it
relative to the window where the constructor is defined upon (that you
call). (I hope I phrased that more or less correct. If not, see the other
e-mail.)